Start date delayed until Nov 3, 2020

The University finally sent the missing information to us today. However we will have to delay our start-up until Tuesday November 3. The University requires that all swimmers be registered with our governing body (CIMS), which will take most of the week to complete. CIMS requires that MidCan Masters provide a Co-VID restart plan that must be approved by them. Members of the executive have been working on this plan in consultation with the university but needed the final details to complete it. This should be done in the next day or two. You should receive the registration package with details also in the next day or two. Please complete this as quickly as possible if you plan to begin swimming soon. If you don’t receive one by Thursday, contact